Important Latest News!
Show Update March 2021
Unfortunately we have taken the very difficult decision to cancel our show at the Leicester Venue on the 11/12/13 June this year as we felt Covid guidelines etc will still restrict us too much
The shows scheduled at our Cheshire venue at this stage are going ahead and we are in the process of reveiwing our rules to see how we can make them more flexible for owners and their dogs to safely return back to competing
The dates for your diaries are;
10/11 July 2021
7/8 August 2021
4/5 September 2021
Obviously things can change and this is very dependant on the governments road map to recovery, but we are starting to feel positive and just maybe we will be all back soon enjoying the shows.